5 Tips for Decorating with Areems_designreems_design
All this talk of spring cleaning has us wanting to do a little redecorating, too! Leave it to Reem from Areems_design to give us major design envy with every room in her house! From adding pops of color with bold runners to mixing tons of texture, DIY updates and more, these five tips from Areems_design are sure to get you in the mood for some redecorating:
1. Add a pop color to your all-white kitchen in the form of a vintage runner! It is subtle, but it makes a huge difference. I’ve linked one of my favorites below!
2. Creating texture can be as easy as adding a pom throw blanket anywhere in the room! Shop my favorite pom blanket below and see how i’ve styled it in my bedroom.
3. Switch out the hardware in any room for an easy and cost-effective update. I recently switched out the hardware in our bathroom and it made a huge difference!
4. Add some stems from your yard or some faux ones to bring the outside indoors. A little greenery can go a long way in a room!
5. I love purchasing versatile pieces that you can stick in any room and it will look amazing. When you want to do a little redecorating but don’t want to spend any money you can rotate those pieces from room to room for a totally new look! Shop my favorite statement bench from World Market below!
Shop all of her #LTKhome details below and follow her in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to never miss a ready-to-shop post!