5 Adorable Unisex Nursery Ideasrvk_loves
Expecting a baby or just want to re-vamp your little ones nursery? We’ve got you!
Here are some of favorite #LTKstyletip’s courtesy of these 5 great British Mom’s:
- Beige and grey is your friend – these shades are the perfect modern alternative to lemon yellow for a unisex bedroom.
- Once baby is born, add some colorful bunting in a shade that suits him or her. It’s the simplest way of adding some character to your neutral nursery.
- Don’t be afraid to use pieces from the rest of your home in your nursery, like your living room rug. Your baby’s room can make a statement too.
- Get fun with furniture and add a tipi tent so your kids can camp out.
- Add some fun toys so your mini-me can cook and learn too.
- Customise the walls with wire messages or neon name signs.
Scroll through to find your favorite inspo and shop the details via LIKEtoKNOW.it.