6 At-Home Facial Tools We’re Lovingthelittleblondehouse
Navigating the world of skin care devices can be overwhelming, especially with so many tools out there now! We've done all the work for you by rounding up six of our favorite at-home facial tools, recommended by a few our favorite beauty gurus. Shop our favorite tools that are changing the skin care game below and download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to discover more #LTKbeauty picks:
- Facial Massager - Who doesn't love a good face massage? One of our favorite beauty maven's @ashleyrobertson swears by the Clarisonic Mia to improve signs of aging, firm the skin on your face and neck, boost absorption of your daily skincare routine and contour!
- Dermaplaning Tool - If you haven't had a dermaplaning treatment done you are seriously missing out! It is a method of exfoliation that uses a scalpel or razor to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells and peach fuzz in order to give you a smoother, brighter complexion. Now, you can do it at home yourself and it is super to easy to do! Shop @thelittleblondehouse's favorite brand below.
- Microneedling Tool - Oh microneedling, where have you been all our life? Microneedling tools use tiny microneedles to create new collagen production and begin the skins rejuvenation process. When used immediately before your skin care products, it provides passageways for your skin care products to be absorbed by your skin 200 times more effectively! You can shop @amixofmin's favorite brand below.
- Light Therapy Mask - The light therapy mask looks a little scary, we know, but it is so effective! Light therapy technology uses blue light to target acne-causing bacteria & red light to reduce acne inflammation. @theskinnyconfidential swears by the Neutrogena mask linked below!
- Foreo Luna - Ever feel like your face still isn't clean after taking off your makeup and washing your face? The Foreo Luna is the facial-cleansing device beauty gurus are swearing by! It combines sonic pulsations to effectively cleanse the skin on a deeper level and uses a silicone brush that doesn't hold onto bacteria. You can shop all of the details below!
- Jade Roller - Most of you are probably familiar with the Jade roller by now. This is a cheaper, but still effective alternative to the facial massager. It helps boost blood circulation, reduce under-eye swelling, and help products absorb better into your skin. You can even keep it in the fridge to reduce puffiness in the morning! Shop @frances' favorite brand below and get to rollin'.